Monday, July 12, 2010

Moving Time!

SO, I'm extremely excited to announce that we're moving into a new house in about 2 weeks! That would make move number 12 within 5 years for us. For real. So while I'm obviously a bit tired of moving every 5 minutes, I'm excited that it's a nice house that seems like we can settle in for the next several years...at least. It's close to the beach, close to our church and close to our friends. What else could we ask for?? Well affordablity, a fenced in yard, and a nice landlord....and we get all of those things too! See my excitement?? OH, and even more, the landlord is a contractor who is renovating the whole house!!! New A/C, new appliances, new deck in the back yard...the works. I recognize the Lord's goodness to us and am so thankful. For those of you who haven't been keeping up with me, we've been having a bit of a roach problem. Yes cockaroaches. 'German roaches' to be exact. There are tons of them in my kitchen and bathroom and nothing will make them go away. Really the problem is with the whole building but I can't much about that. But I'm literally getting anxiety from living with all the roaches who are taking over the house.

1 comment:

  1. woo woo!! so happy for you. please take a pic of the roaches. just kidding, it'll make me throw up. ha.

    ReplyDelete