Saturday, July 28, 2012

School!

We are so excited for this coming school year. September 10th 2012 will be the first day of our new homeschool co-op! Currently we have 5 families who will be participating in this and I will be teaching the preschool-kindergarten kids. And my neighbor and friend Gemma will be teaching the 1st-3rd graders. Stella is super excited to get to leave the house for school, ha! I think she's really excited to get a backpack and lunch box too. Which I think she'll have maybe 2 pencils and a few papers to put in there, but I remember the joy of new school supplies when I was young too, ha!
We have about 2 more meetings to finalize the schedule and other details, and we're needing supplies and kids chairs before we can start.
I'm so grateful that the Lord has provided the curriculum we'll be using called "My Father's World." I just need to get a few supplimental books and supplies and we'll be all set!
It's kinda crazy to me that I have a child starting school already. I know all these years will pass quickly but I'm grateful for them and praying the Lord helps me cherish it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment